A Territory Partner has a very unique opportunity to educate veterinarians, their staff, and clinics about how our pet insurance product could be beneficial to both them and their clients. Exclusive Territories Available!
Territory Partner (Exclusive Territories)
Trupanion is seeking experienced pet passionate people to be Territory Partners throughout the United States. A Trupanion Territory Partner is the exclusive representative for our pet health insurance product in a specified area. As a Territory Partner with Trupanion, you will have the opportunity to build your own business with long-term residual income by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with veterinary practices. Our territories are EXCLUSIVE; we have one Partner per territory and only 100 territories nationwide. A Trupanion Territory Partner will be earning an income and building an asset while helping veterinarians and pet owners provide the high quality care pets deserve. This is truly an opportunity where you can make a difference.
You will be building and maintaining relationships with veterinary clinics and hospitals to educate veterinarians, techs, and office staff about Trupanion. You will not only be their direct link to our company, but will also teach them how having their clients insured benefits their practice and the lives of the pets and families that they serve. We provide extensive training and support to ensure that you succeed in building and maintaining relationships that drive our shared success.
A Territory Partner will:
- Have a strong talent for building a relationship based business over time, while we provide support, community, and training.
- Have experience building a book of business and breaking open a new market/territory.
- Be pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured.
- Place high value on communication with company support structure.
- Benefit from having experience with the inner workings of a veterinary clinic.
Desired traits for a Territory Partner:
- A strong entrepreneurial drive, including an attitude of persistence and patience.
- Comfortable with a full time commitment and high level of activity to launch and maintain their success.
- Willing to spend a lot of time on the road in the car, visiting vet clinics to help spread the word about our pet insurance product and our top of industry customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Past experience in field sales, cold calling, and building a business a major plus.
Territories and Markets Currently Available:
Click the button below to Apply in your area:
The Trupanion Team
In the News
January 22, 2013
DVM360 – NAVC 2013 – New Products Introduced to Veterinary Market in Orlando
December 21, 2012
CTV Ottawa – Holiday Pet Safety
December 13, 2012
Hartford Courant - Toxic Treats Abound for Pets During the Holidays