46% of pet owners want and expect pet insurance
information from veterinary staff1.
According to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), expenditures for veterinary services have doubled since 19802. Pet insurance can help foot the bill, and pet owners are looking for your recommendation.
Understanding pet insurance can help your clients, and also help increase your business. According to a recent study by the National Commission on Veterinary Economic Issues (NCVEI), when pet owners insure their pets they go to the veterinarian 40% more often, spend twice as much on veterinary care, and are much less likely to second-guess their veterinarian's recommendations3.
To find out more or to request brochures and certificates, email email@example.com or fill out the form below.
1Survey: "Trupanion's Use of Addressable Minds," April
2010, conducted for Trupanion pet insurance provider by Onufrey Group LLC
2U.S. Pet Ownership & Demographics Sourcebook. 2007. American Veterinary Medical Association.
3A Veterinarian's Guide to Pet Health Insurance. 2009. National Commission on Veterinary Economic Issues.
Brochure/Certificate Request Form
Trupanion’s Pet Insurance Plan
One Simple Plan covers:
- NEW Trupanion now covers hip dysplasia as part of the core policy.1
- Surgeries, diagnostic tests, medications and hospital stays if your pet gets sick or injured
- Hereditary1 and congenital conditions
- Therapeutic pet foods2
- We cover ½ of the cost of the food to assist in the care of your pet
- A discount on your premium after 2 months of coverage
- Dietary supplements carried by your veterinarian2
- Working pets (including service, therapy and breeding cats and dogs)2
We pay back 90% of your vet bill
- Coverage available at any veterinary clinic, emergency care center or specialty hospital
- Less the exam fee, deductible, and costs related to signs/symptoms or conditions present prior to enrollment
No Payout Limits
- No per incident limit, annual limit, or lifetime limit
- No limits on hereditary or congenial conditions
We try to keep our policy and claims processing procedures simple for you and your staff:
1 Availability is subject to regulatory approval in your area.
2 In the U.S. subject to regulatory approval in your state. Some conditions apply.
Territory Partner Program
Your local Territory Partner is your constant link to our company and will provide support by:
- Making routine visits to answer questions about Trupanion, competitors, or pet insurance in general.
- Updating you and your staff on enrolled clients and their claims status.
- Providing your practice with proper materials to ensure that your clients can make the most educated decision when choosing pet insurance.
Meet our current territory partners and find out if there is one in your area.
If you have any further questions or want to locate your local Territory Partner please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trupanion Team
In the News
January 22, 2013
DVM360 – NAVC 2013 – New Products Introduced to Veterinary Market in Orlando
December 21, 2012
CTV Ottawa – Holiday Pet Safety
December 13, 2012
Hartford Courant - Toxic Treats Abound for Pets During the Holidays