Dogs have a good life, so good that sometimes I wish I were a dog. Here are ten reasons why it’s great to be a dog.
- I get to be lazy. You’re running around the house doing who-knows-what while I just lay around in my comfy bed.
- Everyone loves me. No matter who I go to visit, they always squat down and pat my head and tell me I’m such a good dog.
- I have a trusty sidekick (you) to pick up my poop.
- I get to eat all the yummy stuff that you drop on the floor.
- I can pee wherever I want.
- I have lots of awesome toys.
- If I’m in trouble, I can easily get out of it by showing my cute, sad puppy eyes.
- Laying in warm spots on the floor where the sun comes through the window.
- I can lick and scratch and behave inappropriately and don’t care what anyone thinks.
- One word: squirrel!
Can you think of more reasons? Share them with us by leaving a comment!
Tweet this blog post