Would you like to see your writing on our blog? We are seeking creative people who enjoy writing for fun to contribute weekly entries to our blog.
What do I write about?
The possibilities are endless! It just needs to be pet (dog or cat) or pet insurance related.
Some ideas are:
- If you volunteer at a shelter, share a weekly update of the new pets there.
- Write about your pet’s crazy antics for that week.
- Write about your pet’s experiences at the dog park.
- Share ideas for pet recipes or homemade pet toys.
- Write from your pet’s perspective.
- If you’re a professional pet trainer, share weekly training tips.
- If you’re any other pet-related expert, share an interesting fact of the week.
- Anything else you can think of.
How do I become a blogger?
It’s easy, just e-mail us with a sample blog (which might be used for your first post) and the topic that you plan to follow over the weeks.
We will select up to six bloggers to contribute weekly entries to the pet blog. Ideal article length is between 150 and 500 words. So get writing, have fun, and send your sample blog entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: By submitting an article, you certify that you have the right to distribute this content. You irrevocably grant permission to Trupanion to use and redistribute the blog article (and the content therein), in whole or in part, on its websites for an undetermined amount of time.