Do you like crossword puzzles? And winning prizes? If you answered yes to both of those questions…then join us for this months contest and see if you can fill out Trupanion’s pet insurance crossword puzzle below. Browse through our site and see if you can find all of the correct answers to the ten questions below! Pass this along to your friends and family as well! Have fun and best of luck!
Complete the crossword puzzle and submit your answers to email@example.com for a chance to win a $25 Petco Gift Card! All submissions with correct answers will be entered into a drawing and one winner will be chosen to receive a $25 gift card to Petco. Winner will be announced Friday, June 25, 2010.
1. Under the “Why Choose Trupanion” tab and according to Howard Rubin’s interview video, about how many pets are currently insured?
2. According to Trupanion’s Pet Health Problems & Symptoms Guide, the health concern “SAS” stands for Sub-Aortic ______.
4. In Pet Insurance FAQ’s, the fourth question is “what is a ____condition?”
9. On its blog, Trupanion features a Pet of the Week every: ________?
3. NAPHIA stands for – North American Pet Health _______ Association
5. When getting a free quote on Trupanion’s home page, after you press “Generate Quote” and arrive on next (deductible) page, the big red button under the “Your Custom Quote” box says ______?
6. According to Trupanion’s Actual pet Insurance Claims and Costs chart, what condition costs about $10,496?
7. In alternatives to having pet insurance, using your credit card to pay expensive veterinary bills can be bad because: Adding monthly ______ charges means you pay more for services”.
8. What city in the U.S. is Trupanion located in?
10. What is the name of the dog in Trupanion’s Pet of the Week blog entry dated June 15th, 2010?