1. Short intro: Name, how long have you been with Trupanion?
Julia Floyd. I have been with Trupanion since May of 2011.
2. Tell us about your pet, does it come to work with you?
Kitty and Dynamite both take turns coming in with me. Kitty likes to be calm and cozy and dynamite is always looking for an adventure. I have the best of both worlds!
3. When you’re not at Trupanion, what do you like to do?
I enjoy spending time with my fur babes and my husband. Cooking and baking are always fun for me! I love sharing my food creations.
4. Who is your favorite famous animal, real or fictitious? (Think Lassie, Bolt, Nemo, etc.)
Psshhh the shark from Jaws for sure! Anything to do with Great white sharks is A+ in my book! Or if we are being more PG friendly, Ill settle with Bruce from finding nemo. “fish are our friends, not food!”
5. During your time at Trupanion, what has been the most unusual pet name, claim, incident, story, etc. that you’ve heard from a pet owner?
Bling Bling Colorado McFoxy Brown Beer Bonging Buckaroo. That is the name of a Chihuahua. 🙂
6. What’s your favorite part about working at Trupanion?
What isn’t my favorite part about working at Trupanion? I love the people I work with, the animals I work with and I have an awesome Boss! I enjoy talking to people about the importance of this coverage and hearing the wonderful stories of how much we have helped people and their furry companions. It’s motivating and I am reminded every day why I work for this company.
7. If you could tell every pet owner one thing about pet insurance, what would it be?
Get it and keep it. You never know when it will be needed and you never will have to know what it’s like to need it and not have it!