Be careful about what foods you eat because they may just be accompanied by non-food items. Duke the 3-year-old Scottish Terrier swallowed a corn dog on a stick!
The poor pup was tricked into eating a foreign object by the delicious, greasy tastes and smells and wound up at the veterinary clinic. Duke needed radiographs to reveal what was going on inside his belly and ultimately needed a surgical procedure. He should be feeling good-as-new very soon and hopefully all foods on a stick will be kept out of reach from now on!
Deductible applied: $50.00
Exam fees: -$58.00
10% co-insurance: -$155.51
Trupanion repaid: $1,399.59