Holiday Celebration Pet Safety Tips:
- Leave the TV on, turn on the bedroom fans, music, etc… or anything that helps muffle sound from the outside.
- Don’t use leftover medication from someone else’s dog to keep your dog calm. Always check with your own vet since each dog may react differently and need a different amount of medication.
- Be careful what you toss to your dog. Hot dogs and chicken bones can cause your dog to choke.
- Product suggestion: Rescue remedy for dogs by Bach. I would rub in a drop or two on her ears and it would calm her she didn’t like fireworks.
- Keep dogs on a leash during fireworks – even if they’re not afraid. That way you stay in control if the dog is spooked or tried to eat a firework
Update: This photo was shared for our Summertime pets giveaway but I had to include it on this post!