TruStory: Baylee

Trupanion,

Baylee

My wife Stephanie and I wanted to write and say THANK YOU from the bottom of our heart. Your company had been unbelievably supportive and have allowed us to provide our dog with much needed treatment from veterinarians. These veterinarians as a result treated our precious Jack Russell named Baylee when she needed expensive and advanced medical care for her illness.

Baylee might have been a dog to others but to us she was our child. It would have caused a most difficult financial crisis on us if we did not have insurance through your company. Despite losing our precious child to her illness, we will always be heartbroken but are very thankful that we were given a chance to treat her with whatever she required in an attempt to save her life as this policy had no cap. Your processing time was quick and the forms were simple to complete.

Unfortunately, we had to euthanize the love of our life but we were comforted in knowing that if she had received continued treatment you would have been there for all of us. I am enclosing a picture of the most beautiful dog we have ever known inside and out. Baylee’s photo will tell you that and more. She was super happy, sweet, loving and incredibly photogenic dog. Please feel free to use Baylee’s image for advertising, marketing or other reasons. I wish all people could have experienced Baylee.

In addition, I am so impressed with your insurance company that I would be happy to offer testimonials or act as your spokesperson for free.

You gave us a gift and we would like to return our way of saying Thanks Trupanion!

Sincerely,

Paul/Steph/Baylee

6 Responses to TruStory: Baylee

1. Erika L says:

Don’t buy this insurance! They rejected my claim for my dog’s broken tooth because, prior to coverage, a vet wrote she had some tartar. What dog doesn’t have some tartar???? She’s three years old and has beautiful teeth. Ridiculous and a RIP-OFF!

Hi Erika,
      I’m sorry to hear about your frustration and hope that your dog’s mouth is feeling much better since treatment. Unfortunately, your dog’s teeth showed signs of tartar prior to coverage which is an early warning sign to further conditions of the teeth such as abscess which is what your dog experienced. Because the first signs appeared before coverage, the condition is considered pre-existing. We would be happy to further clarify so please give us a call if you have any concerns or questions. 800-569-7913

2. Mary Cullen says:

Did Baylee always smile like that?? What a perfect angel! Such a blessing to have had someone like that in your life. And yes, I mean someONE. I totally understand that she was your child. 100%. I hope you’ll be able to remember her with happiness and grins. :)

3. Lynn Patrick says:

I just wanted to say what a beautiful little sweetheart. I’m very sorry for your loss. I do understand when you say she was your child. We have 3 children but our dogs are like our children too. We have 2 siberian huskys and have trupanion. Both of them were very sick and trupanion was there all the way through it. I don’t know what we would of done without them. We had a 16 and a15 year old huskies that passed away about 2years ago, one from a nasal turmor and one from a brain turmor. To this day I wish we would of known about trupanion because maybe they would still be here if we did.

4. brian hamby says:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474376092597325&set=pb.100000748149467.-2207520000.1350349041&type=1&theater this is our baby, how old is yours? and where did she come from they could be related?

5. Hairless Cat says:

Hi Stacy,

Paul and Steph – Your Jack looks a lot like my sister’s jack. Her name is Bella.

My sister feels the same about her Bella and we feel the same about our cats. They are our children – our fur babies; fully fledged family members.

Sorry for your loss but I am happy for you on two accounts: you have fond memories of your fur baby and you are grateful that a wonderful pet insurance company – Trupanion – was there for you all the way.

May grace be with your Baylee.

=^..^= Hairless Cat Girl =^..^=