Vanessa 14-year-old cat made a recent veterinary visit because she ate some gravel and was vomiting. The poor kitty was hospitalized for a whole week receiving care. Her veterinary care included fluids, diagnostic tests, radiology, and medication.
When a pet ingests non-food items, they must come out one way or another, or they may cause internal complications. In certain cases, surgery may be required if the item is too large to pass.
We hope that Vanessa makes a full recovery and is feeling well again!
Total claim amount: $1,976.08
Deductible applied: -$100.00
Ineligible costs (exam fees): -$74.00
10% co-insurance: -$180.21
Eligible for coverage: $1,621.87