We're VCA's exclusive provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs, and together we'll make sure your pet stays happy and healthy
The Trupanion policy was created to help your four-legged family members get the best veterinary care when they’re sick or injured. Simply put, we offer one simple plan that covers 90% of all eligible unexpected illnesses or injuries throughout your pet’s life. Rest assured knowing your pet can receive the best veterinary care, without worrying about the cost.
ONE SIMPLE PLAN
All pets get the best coverage we have to offer with one simple plan
The plan covers 90% of actual veterinary costs for eligible claims once you meet the deductible.*
NO PAYOUT LIMITS
Your pet receives unlimited lifetime insurance coverage without caps
What does medical insurance cover?
- Illnesses & injuries
- Hereditary & congenital conditions
- Diagnostic tests
- Hospital stays
- Veterinary supplements
- Prosthetic devices & carts
Coverage is applicable to new injuries or illnesses that occur after waiting periods.
Waiting periods are waived when activating a certificate from your veterinarian.
What's not covered
- Exam fees
- Sales tax where applicable
- Wellness & preventive care
- Pre-existing conditions (an illness or condition which occurred or showed symptoms prior to your pet's coverage effective date)
Terms and conditions apply. See the full policy for details
When it comes to unexpected illnesses or injuries, we’ll be there for your pet’s life—helping you provide them with the best veterinary care. You’re only responsible for the routine stuff. But with a VCA CareClub® plan and a Trupanion policy your pet can have the
ultimate coverage when it comes to veterinary care.
360° of Care for your Pet
VCA CareClub® and Trupanion are working together to provide you with overall peace of mind knowing your pet is covered for routine care and check-ups as well as unexpected injuries and illnesses.
- Affordable wellness care for pets of all ages
- Covers 5 exams, vaccines, and screening diagnostics
- Plans include spay/neuter or dental care
- Focuses on early detection and disease prevention
- Automated monthly payments
- Lifelong coverage for pets enrolling at 8 weeks to 14 years
- Covers 90%* of eligible costs for all new injuries or illnesses
- Will not raise rates for filing claims
- No payout limits
- Offers financial flexiblity to fit a pet owner's budget
Click to view our 360°
of Care for Your Pet Infographic
Contact us: 888.733.2685