‘Tis the season for gifts and giving! Whether you’re shopping for your dog, cat, or animal-loving friends and family, here are a few ideas to get you started on your holiday shopping list. What would you add to the list? Share in the comments below!
For your favorite pet
- A customized tag to give your pet a fresh new look. Etsy has so many wonderful options with custom engraving and unique designs!
- A new, durable toy that will float in water, clean up in a breeze, and last your destructive dog more than 15 minutes! West Paw makes some amazing toys that are tough, bouncy, washable, and built to last.
- A travel backpack so your cat or small dog can join on any adventure! Like this backpack or this one.
For a pet-lover in your life
- An art print featuring a breed of your choice or favorite furry friend! Artists on Etsy can create custom pet illustrations or you can find pre-made art that speaks to you like this adorable cat print from Laura Graves.
- The latest pet-tech trend, whether it’s an interactive pet cam, smart feeders, GPS tracking collars, or pet health monitors.
- A dog-DNA test to finally figure out what breeds make up that sweet mutt in your life. Wisdom Panel is one of the most popular options on the market.
- A donation in their name to an animal rescue organization. Pick something that is near and dear to their heart and support a cause they believe in!
A gift you can both use
- A pet health insurance policy for your cat or dog can give you peace of mind during the holiday season and your pet the gift of good health. Pets are family too, and a pet medical insurance policy is a great gift for a pet owner and a pet.
For more holiday gifting ideas, check out our 2016 gift guide!