Have you been affected by a disaster? We're here to help
Whether you are currently a Trupanion member or not, we have options to make sure your pet gets the care they need. Does your hospital need extra support or donations? Our local representatives are here to support your team as you help those who need it most. Rescue organizations can also email Shelter@Trupanion.com for more information.
Lost and found pets
Our pupkin tag is a pet ID tag worn by Trupanion policyholders. Please reach out to us immediately if you find these on any lost or displaced pets affected by the storm, and we can help reunite them with their families.
- Free lodging, waived fees and other ways businesses are helping Hurricane Florence evacuees
- Pet first aid
- Emergency pet preparedness
- How to evacuate safely with your pet
- What to do if you become separated from your pet
- Hurricane pet preparedness
- Keeping your pet safe after a hurricane
- How you can help pets after a natural disaster