Vertical Vet Platinum Members Sweepstakes
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES (U.S.) AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (D.C.), AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
NOTE: The Sweepstakes is open only to veterinary hospitals or clinics that, during the Term (i) are members of the Vertical Vet Group Resource Community and (ii) have installed the Trupanion Express™ software (collectively, the “Criteria”). The Sweepstakes is NOT open to consumers or any veterinary hospital or clinic that does not meet the Criteria, as solely determined by Sponsor.
2. SWEEPSTAKES NAME: Vertical Vet Platinum Members Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Only veterinary clinics or hospitals that meet the Criteria are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will run from April, 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM PST until October 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM PST (the “Term”). Beginning on May 1, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST and on the first day of each subsequent calendar month during the Term, each veterinary clinic or hospital that, during the prior calendar month, (i) met the Criteria and (ii) submitted at least 75% of its eligible invoices for services covered by a Trupanion insurance policy for payment through the Trupanion Express™ software will be automatically entered to win the Prize for that month.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to veterinary clinics or hospitals that meet the Criteria and are located in the 50 United States and D.C. Void where prohibited.
5. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about the first day of each calendar month during the Term by the Sponsor to select the winner from among all veterinary clinics or hospitals eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes during the prior month. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible veterinary clinics or hospitals participating in the Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by email within 5 days of a drawing. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a Prize also constitutes permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor will not be responsible for: a participant’s failure to receive prize notices due to participant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for participant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor.
7. PRIZES: Each participant chosen in a drawing will receive $400 via ACH or check. Total prize value: $2400 USD. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible participants.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Each participant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Washington, without giving effect to any of its conflict of law provisions thereof. Each participant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after November 5, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Trupanion Managers USA, Inc., 6100 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98108.
11. SPONSOR: Trupanion Managers USA, Inc., 6100 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 200, Seattle WA 98108.