Thank you for checking out our Breeder Support Program
We’re here to make it easier for your Boxer pups to get the best veterinary care possible.
Learn more by calling 855.266.2154
or emailing us at [email protected]
Protection for your four-legged legacies
Dependable, playful and bright — it's no wonder so many people fall in love with Boxers!
We understand the time, discipline and dedication you put into the care of your litters and want to work with you to help prepare your puppies’ new families for unexpected vet bills.
You know all too well how Boxer puppies can be rambunctious and clumsy — which can sometimes get them into trouble. That’s where we step in.
Breeders in our program get certificates to give new pet parents that provide complete coverage of the Trupanion comprehensive policy. Rest easy knowing that when your pups leave with their new parents, we’re there to help them get the best care possible. And their families can get back to the thing that matters most — loving their beautiful new Boxer.
Together, we can help give them a long, happy life in their new home.
How does the program work?
- Save the certificates we email you to your computer.
- Print certificates out whenever you have a litter going home.
- Send each puppy or kitten home with a certificate.
- Remind pet owners to activate certificates within 24 hours to receive immediate coverage.
- Rest assured knowing your puppies or kittens are covered.
What do the certificates provide?
- Immediate coverage — no waiting periods
- No payout limits
- Care from any veterinary practice, including emergency and specialty hospitals, in the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico
- 90% coverage of eligible costs