Know the facts about pet medical insurance
What is medical insurance for cats and dogs?
Worry-free coverage for the unexpected
We cover 90% of all eligible vet bills and won't raise your rates for filing too many claims
Fast claim payments
We make it easy to handle your vet bills, which is why 60% of our claims are settled the very same day.
We cover all unexpected illnesses and injuries, easy as that. No annual or lifetime payout limits that punish unlucky pets.
- Illnesses & injuries
- Hereditary & congenital conditions
- Diagnostic tests
- Hospital stays
- Veterinary supplements
- Prosthetic devices & carts
What's not covered
- Exam fees
- Sales tax where applicable
- Wellness & preventive care
- Pre-existing conditions (an illness or condition which occurred or showed symptoms prior to your pet's coverage effective date)
Coverage is applicable to new injuries or illnesses that occur after waiting periods.
How much does it cost
Our prices are tailored specifically to your pet and based on the following factors:
Age (at enrollment)
Cost of care where you live