Take advantage of your benefit today — with medical insurance recommended by your BluePearl hospital!
See why Trupanion is the right insurance for your pet
There are many health concerns that can impact every stage of your pet's life, from a torn ligament during an exuberant puppy stage to arthritis caused by old age. And many of these health conditions cannot be predicted. This is where pet insurance can help.
We cover 90% of actual veterinary costs.
What Trupanion covers
Accidents and illnesses, hereditary and congenital conditions, diagnostic tests, surgeries, medications, hospital stays and veterinary supplements.
No payout limits
No dollar limits on the cost of care if your pet becomes sick or injured.
Offer exclusive for BluePearl associates:
- Your enrollment is processed and your waiting periods (30 days for illnesses and 5 days for injuries) begin on the first day of the next month after you sign up.
Example: Sign up on April 19th, enrollment and waiting periods begin May 1st
- Coverage is available for up to four dogs or cats per full-time or part-time associate.
- If your pet is treated at a BluePearl hospital, they will split (50/50) payment of any applicable deductible you elect, as well as the coinsurance (the 10% portion of the bill Trupanion doesn't cover), the exam fee, and any applicable taxes.
- BluePearl will pay 50% of the monthly premium. The other 50% will be a payroll deduction.
- If your pet is treated at an outside practice, you’ll pay them directly for the entire deductible, coinsurance, exam fee, and any applicable taxes. We’ll send any claim reimbursements directly to you.