Certificates are used as a tool to introduce pet owners to the benefits of having medical insurance (pet insurance) for their pets. You provide a pet owner with a certificate after a veterinary exam. It’s really that simple.
Certificates provide pet owners with:
- Worry free guarantee, so pet owners can get to know the comprehensive Trupanion policy while they’re covered. If for any reason they want to cancel coverage, they can let us know within the first 30 days for a full refund.
- A $35 savings by waiving the enrollment fee.
- Immediate coverage begins without usual waiting periods.
- The comprehensive Trupanion core policy for all new injuries and illnesses, including hereditary and congenital conditions.
- 90% coverage of eligible treatment costs based on your actual bill, less the exam fee and optional deductible.
- No payout limits means no per condition, annual, or lifetime limits.
Certificate programs vary depending on where you practice. If you have any questions about our certificate programs, give us a call at 855.405.3758.
Terms and conditions apply. See the policy for details.