Certificates are used as a tool to introduce pet owners to the benefits of having pet insurance for their pets. You provide a pet owner with a certificate after a veterinary exam – it’s really that simple.
Certificates provide pet owners with:
- 30 days of our policy’s full coverage is available for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. After the 30-day period, pets can enroll for lifelong coverage.
- 90% coverage of eligible treatments based on your actual bill, less the exam fee and optional deductible.
- The comprehensive Trupanion core policy for all new injuries and illnesses, including hereditary and congenital conditions.
- No payout limits means no per condition, annual, or lifetime limits.
- Immediate coverage begins without the waiting periods of 5 days for injuries and 30 days for illnesses.
- Care from any veterinarian, new pet owners can visit any veterinary practice, including emergency hospitals and specialty clinics, in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
Certificate programs vary depending on where you practice. If you have any questions about our certificate programs, give us a call at 855.405.3758.
We love informed decisions. See the policy for full coverage details.