Breeders throughout North America send their litters home with Trupanion.
From the moment they’re born to the moment they leave with their new parents, you give your litters a great start. Together, we can help give them a long, happy life in their forever home.
Accidents happen. And as a breeder, you know all too well how puppies’ and kittens’ rambunctious and clumsy nature can get them into trouble. That’s why we’re here to help.
Trupanion coverage can help put you and new pet parents at ease with protection from the financial burden of unexpected veterinary bills.
How does the program work?
- Save the certificates we email you to your computer.
- Print certificates out whenever you have a litter going home.
- Send each puppy or kitten home with a certificate.
- Remind pet owners to activate certificates within 24 hours to receive immediate coverage.
- Rest assured knowing your puppies or kittens are covered.
What do the certificates provide?
- Immediate coverage — no waiting periods
- No payout limits
- Care from any veterinary practice, including emergency and specialty hospitals, in the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico
- 90% coverage of eligible costs*
Quick and easy sign up — at no cost to you
Just answer a few questions on our breeder form to get started. If you’d rather talk to a person, give us a call at 855.266.2154.
Questions? Send us an email at Breeder@Trupanion.com or call us.