Trupanion Pet Insurance for New Pets
We love all the work that shelters and rescues do for animals and we invite you to join our Shelter Support program.
Trupanion is made up of a team of pet lovers, many of whom have adopted or rescued their own pets, which means we get it. We fully support your efforts to find loving homes for each and every pet. In fact, we want to help you by offering this great program to help ensure that these pets have a happy, healthy start in their new homes.
The Trupanion Shelter Support program is a simple program with a big heart. It gives shelter pets a chance to start life in their new homes with Trupanion coverage and provides a way for your organization to raise funds at the same time. It’s how we help adopters prepare for the unexpected and help you continue doing the great work you do.
For the adopters:
- 30 days of coverage
- Coverage begins at activation, and is available at any veterinary hospital, emergency care center, or specialty hospital in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- 90% coverage*
- No payout limits
For the shelter:
- All the materials and tools you need
- Ongoing support and reporting
- Donations for each certificate application
- Confidence that you are sending your pets to their new homes with a great start
How does it work?
We provide your shelter with all the materials, training and ongoing support that you need.
You send each dog, cat, puppy or kitten home with a Trupanion certificate and
remind them to activate their coverage with Trupanion.
Adopters activate their coverage with Trupanion by answering a couple of simple
questions (no credit card information required).
Your organization receives donations from Trupanion!