Call Us: 877-589-1836 | Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The funds raised by this program go directly to your organization – and can be applied to any aspect of your shelter. Whether it’s purchasing more food for the pets in need, buying new puppy and kitty toys, investing in better technology or infrastructure, or even improving your marketing and outreach efforts – the funds are yours to spend.
This Shelter Certificate provides adopters with:
- 30 days of coverage for dogs or cats over 8 weeks and under 14 years of age
- ALL the benefits of Trupanion’s comprehensive core policy*
- 90% coverage*
- No payout limits*
* Coverage begins at activation, and is available at any veterinary hospital, emergency care center or specialty hospital in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
Trupanion's Shelter Program is Great for
New Pet Parents
We’ve made pet insurance easy! And we’ve developed a special no-obligation certificate designed exclusively for animal shelters.
In addition, Trupanion supplies shelters with:
- Fundraising support
- Monthly payments
- Training and implementation support
- Regular activity reporting
- Hotline support
- The ability to provide your new pet parents with the best
coverage availiable in the industry
How Does the Program Work? It's as Simple as 1 - 2 - 3
“Just got my claim approved! Thank you! Delilah is healthy and happy and I can afford to keep her that
- Megan H.
“Oscar escaped the garden and got into a fight with another much larger dog, he escaped with just a cut
on his eye. Great service from trupanion!”
- Jemma-Leigh B.
"Thanks for looking after her, Trupanion! I highly recommend you – not only do you provide great coverage,
but you have an amazing team that know they go to work everyday to help animals. It’s so appreciated!”
- Layla J.
“Max & I are thankful for Trupanion. They truly do pay 90% of my actual vet bill. Max has already had
2 knee surgeries and I have no idea how I would have paid it without Trupanion. Thank You from Max & I.”
- Patricia C.
1 These are unpaid endorsements.