AMERICAN PET INSURANCE COMPANY
a New York Insurance Company
Administrative Office: 6100 4th Ave S., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98108
Insurer Disclosure of Important Policy Provisions
- This policy excludes coverage for any condition where signs or symptoms exist prior to the pet’s date of enrollment. (See section 9.B. of the policy)
- Other exclusion may apply. (See section 9 of the policy)
- Policy waiting periods apply unless waived by endorsement. (See section 9.A. of the policy)
- This policy contains a 30-day waiting period for illnesses.
- This policy contains a 5-day waiting period for accidents.
- This policy does not reduce coverage or increase premiums based on the insured’s claim history.
- Pre-existing condition is defined as, “Any condition for which a veterinarian provided medical advice, the pet received treatment for, or the pet displayed signs or symptoms consistent with the state Condition prior to the effective date of a pet insurance policy or during any waiting period.”
- Claim payments are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Once the eligible costs from the invoice(s) are determined, the policyholders chosen deductible will be applied and then followed by the 10% co-insurance.
Our team will be stepping away from the phones and chat from 10:30am to 12:30pm PT today as our company comes together to reflect on the injustices the Black community faces every day, and to listen, grow, and learn from each other. We look forward to speaking with you soon.